How Unlimited Paid Surveys works
Like BigSpot, Unlimited Paid Surveys is a simple paid offer aggregator. In other words, they’re a one-stop-shop for folks to find paid surveys, paid offers, product-testing opportunities and other paid offers. They display links to market research offers on their home page when you sign in. The links displayed are based on your location.
Despite their dead simple layout, we don’t really see the major benefit of using Unlimited Paid Surveys to search for paid offers—a little thing called Google makes that pretty easy. That said, membership is free, so there’s not much to lose in joining.
Benefits of joining Unlimited Paid Surveys include:
- Convenient layout. Slick, easy-to-navigate layout makes finding offers in your area easy.
- Diverse offers: Earning opportunities include a variety of online and in-person offers, with some open to participants under 18.
- Fast support. According to their website, support inquiries < http://www.UnlimitedPaidSurveys.com/contactus.jsp> will receive a response within 24 hours.
Drawbacks of joining Unlimited Paid Surveys include:
- Quality control not guaranteed. We’re not sure how Unlimited Paid Surveys checks the quality of the opportunities they offer.
- Multiple terms and conditions. Because Unlimited Paid Surveys is merely an aggregator of multiple market research firms, you will have to keep track of the terms and conditions of every site you work with—not just the terms and conditions of Unlimited Paid Surveys.
- Limited offers. Based on our location, Unlimited Paid Surveys pulled up 16 offers we could potentially qualify for. That’s not a ton considering the number of paid offers available online these days.
If you’re looking for a verified paid survey company, you might want to check out:
Have you worked with them?
Tell us about your experience with Unlimited Paid Surveys below.