Established in 2004, Vindale Research offers daily market research studies, product evaluations, video studies, pay-to-click email offers and more.
So I know what you are thinking, is this Vindale Scam true? I mean if there is a Vindale Scam Report there must be a Vindale Scam. But the answer is not necessarily. A lot of people who have problems with these companies are actually competitors, or consumers who never took the time to read the terms.
The fact of the matter is that huge companies that we all buy products and services pay companies like Vindale Research to conduct studies on their behalf. So if you are worried about the Vindale Scam, fear not.
Due to their large size, Vindale Research is able to host a wide variety of offers. These offers fall into two categories: free, no-credit-cared-required offers (studies, video studies, RewardMail, profile surveys) and credit-card-required offers (product evaluations). Once you earn $50, you may request a payment via PayPal or check.
Benefits of joining Vindale Research include:
- High payout: Vindale pays decently, and will pay up as much as $75 for their product evaluations.
- Diverse offers: Members have access to a wide variety of earning opportunities, including daily studies, video studies and product evaluations.
- $5 per payment photo. For every payment you receive from Vindale, you can send in a proof of payment photo of yourself. They’ll credit you $5 towards your next payment.
Drawbacks of joining Vindale Research include:
- High payout minimum: $50
- Limited referral program: Instead of earning a percentage of what all your referrals earn, you get $5 for every friend you refer to Vindale.
- Evaluations require credit cards. While Vindale does offer a number of free studies, it looks like their highest-paying offers require payment.
If you like Vindale Research, you might like …
Have you worked with them?
Tell us about your experience with Vindale Research below.